Communication Conduction Pipes for Underground Installation of Electrical and Communication Lines
- Heat resistance in a wide range of service temperatures.
- Resistant to UV radiation.
- Pipes can be laid uncovered on the ground.
- High flexibility and low weight make for convenient and easy installation.
- Corrosion resistant. Resistant to most chemicals.
- Excellent resistance to wear.
- Resistance to external soil loads. System is sufficiently flexible for easy installation in narrow and curved passages.
- Suitable for welding, making welding convenient, fast and reliable using a broad variety of welding accessories: plug and socket welding, butt welding and electric fusion welding.
- Suits mechanical accessories.
- Can be completely recycled and conforms with the most stringent regulations for the quality of environment.
- Raw material: HDPE or LDPE.
- Outer color: black.
- Diameters: 12, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 75, 90, 110, 125, 140, 160, 180, 200, 225.
- Grade: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12.5, 16.
- SDR: 11, 13.5.
- Printed marks: according to standards and customer's specifications.
- Outer color lines: According to customer's specifications.
- Pulling rope: 2, 4, 8, or 10 mm.
- Packaging: Rolls or metal drums in various lengths.
- Connectors and end-cups: according to customer's demand.
- Infrastructure, Industry and drillings.