Piping for Agriculture and Irrigation
- Heat resistance in a wide range of service temperatures.
- Resistant to UV radiation.
- Pipes can be laid uncovered on the ground.
- High flexibility and low weight make for convenient and easy installation.
- Corrosion resistant. Resistant to most chemicals.
- Resistance to external soil loads. System is sufficiently flexible for easy installation in narrow and curved passages.
- Suitable for welding, making welding convenient, fast and reliable using a broad variety of welding accessories butt welding and electric fusion welding.
- Suits mechanical accessories.
- Can be completely recycled and conforms with the most stringent regulations for the quality of environment.
- Raw material: PE25 PE63.
- Outer color: black.
- Diameters: 12, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 75.
- Grade: 2.5, 4, 6, 8, 10.
- Printed marks: According to standards and customer's specifications
- Packaging: Rolls or metal drums in variable lengths.
- Connectors: Mechanical, Inner welding, Electro-fusion connectors.