Multilayered Conduction Pipes
ISI 1531: “Conduits and fittings for cables and insulated conductors for underground installation of electrical and communication lines; solid wall PE.”
- Heat resistance in a wide range of service temperatures.
- Resistant to UV radiation.
- Pipes can be laid uncovered on the ground.
- High flexibility and low weight make for convenient and easy installation.
- Corrosion resistant. Resistant to most chemicals.
- Excellent resistance to wear.
- Resistance to external soil loads.
- System is sufficiently flexible for easy installation in narrow and curved passages.
- Suitable for welding, making welding convenient, fast and reliable using a broad variety of welding accessories butt welding and electric fusion welding.
- Suits mechanical accessories.
- Stable molecular structure which does not release contaminants and poisonous substances into the environment.
- Can be completely recycled and conforms with the most stringent regulations for the quality of environment.
- Raw material: HDPE.
- Outer color: black.
- Diameters: 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 75.
- SDR: 11, 13.5.
- Printed marks: according to standards and customer's specifications.
- Outer color lines: According to customer's specifications.
- Pulling rope: supplied with a standard 8 mm or a 2, 4, 10 mm PP string.
- Packaging: Rolls or metal drums in various lengths.
- Connectors and end-cups: Supplied according to customer's demand.
- Conducting Communication cables.
- Conducting Optic fibers For Infrastructure, industry.