Pipelines for gas fuels
Banias produces polyethylene pipelines for underground conduction of gas fuels under ISO 1531.
- Resistance to external ground pressure.
- High resistance to impact.
- Resistant to UV radiation.
- High flexibility and low weight make for convenient and easy installation.
- Suitable for welding, making welding convenient, fast and reliable using a broad variety of welding accessories butt welding and electric fusion welding.
- Suits mechanical accessories.
- Can be completely recycled and conforms with the most stringent regulations for the quality of environment.
- Designed for conduction of gas fuels.
- Raw material: PE100.
- Outer color: black with 4 stripes in yellow or orange.
- Diameters: from 16 to 250 mm.
- Classification: SDR:11
- Printed marks: according to standards and customer's specifications.
- Packaging: rods, rolls or metal drums in variable lengths.
- Conducting gas fuels.
- Infrastructure, industry.