Piping for Potable Water, Infrastructure and Industry
- Raw material: PE63 PE80 PE100.
- Outer color: black.
- Diameters: 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 75, 90, 110, 125, 140, 160, 180, 200, 225.
- Grade: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12.5, 16.
- Printed marks: According to standards and customer's specifications.
- Packaging: Rods, rolls or metal drums in variable lengths.
- Connectors: Mechanical, Inner welding,Electro-fusion connectors.
- Drinking water supply systems in national, urban and water treatment plants.
- Infrastructure, Industry.
- Systems for marine use.
- Heat resistance in a wide range of service t emperatures.
- Resistant to UV radiation.
- Pipes can be laid uncovered on the ground.
- Can be used for drinking water and food systems.
- High flexibility and low weight make for convenient and easy installation.
- High hydraulic conduction and freedom from calcium deposits makes possible excellent.conduction of liquids and slurry with low pressure losses over the years.
- Corrosion resistant. Resistant to most chemicals.
- Suitable for welding, making welding convenient, fast and reliable using a broad variety of welding accessories: plug and socket welding, butt welding and electric fusion welding.
- Suits mechanical accessories.
- Excellent resistance to wear.
- Resistance to external soil loads. System is sufficiently flexible for easy installation in narrow and curved passages.
- Stable molecular structure which does notrelease contaminants and poisonous substances into the environment.
- Can be completely recycled and conforms with the most stringent regulations for the quality of environment.