Electricity “On” Electricity “Off” PLASTICS conduits for electric and communication installations in buildings: pliable conduits
- Very low friction coefficient to facilitate long distance cable insertion.
- Self-recovery, excellent for infrastructure.
- High ringed endurance as well as flexibility.
- Excellent lower temperature durability.
- High impact durability.
- Allows comfortable, quick installations in lowered ceilings as well as in preparing cast constructions.
- Can be completely recycled and conforms with the most stringent regulations for the quality of environment.
- Raw material: LDPE-R.
- Outer color: Black (for Electricity on, non flame propagation) and white, yellow, green, blue, red, brown (for Electricity off, flame propagation).
- Diameters:16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 75.
- Classification: 2321 1 .
- Printed marks: according to standards and customer's specifications.
- Pulling rope: according to customer's specifications, with 2 mm or 4mm pulling rope.
- Packaging: Rolls.
- Conducting electrical cables in castings and acoustic ceilings.
- Conducting in-wall communication cables and fire alarm cables.
- Infrastructure, industry.